Scheduler Assistant / Appointment Booker / Admin - Radiology
Job Title: Scheduling Assistant
Salary: £20,000 per annum (pro-rata)
Location: Euston, London
Job Type: Full Time, 6 month maternity cover (initially)
Want to be part of an ever-changing business within the healthcare industry? Work as a Scheduling Assistant for our Client!
They are an international Teleradiology company providing quality reports to Health Services across the UK and Australia. They are a joint venture between University College Hospital London and Imaging Partners Online; The Company strives to provide high quality radiology services both from their offices in the UK and in Australia 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
NOTE: Candidates must have A levels or equivalent OR at least 2 years working in a similar role to be considered for this position.
About the Role
- Manage the radiologist schedule and ensure the availability is in line with demand
- Assist in the creation of scheduling tools and reports
- Maintain a good working relationship with consultants
- Assist recruitment and operations with daily administrative functions
- Assist in the recruitment and induction on new radiologists
- Maintain radiologist HR files to ensure compliance is met
- Plan, organise and participate radiologist events
- Day travel around the UK
- Starting salary of £20,000
- 20 days annual leave per year
- Excellent progression opportunities within a rapidly growing company
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Scheduling Assistant, Appointment Administrator, Scheduler, Operations Scheduler, Radiology Administrator, Planner, Operations Planner, Administrator, HR Assistant, Recruitment Assistant, Radiology Administrator, Radiology Scheduler may also be considered for this role.