HR Coordinator / HR Supervisor / Human Resources Coordinator
Job Title: HR Coordinator
Salary: £27,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Our Client works across the globe with around 130,000 members in more than 90 countries. Their members are represented at every level of the finance and accounting world, including students, people already working in accountancy and self-employed business owners.
They are currently looking to recruit for a HR Coordinator to work at their Head Office based in Central London.
- Provide assistance and support to other members of the HR team.
- Be responsible for managing the HR calendar and all regular tasks that are held within it.
- Administer and coordinate all relevant HR projects across the organisation, as requested by the Chief HR Officer and/or HR Manager.
- Assist with the management of personnel files, the candidate flow for recruitment, updates to HR systems and the leaver process.
- Manage the data input of any changes to the monthly payroll.
- Coordinate and monitor all training requests, making all logistical arrangements for courses.
- HR Team Support
- HR Systems
- General Administration
Essential Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Knowledge of HR systems and maintenance
- Experience of dealing with a high level of administration/coordination
- Microsoft packages - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Explorer
- Confident in making decisions on behalf of others
- Excellent time management skills, both in own work and that of others
- Natural instinct when prioritising the varied work of the team
- Excellent verbal and listening skills
- Confident communication with staff at various levels
- Depth of experience in diary management
- Working in a busy administrative role dealing with staff at all levels
- Working in a HR department
- Minute taking
- Dealing with highly confidential information
- Positive 'can do' attitude with a high degree of initiative
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility
- Approachable and friendly
- Good team worker
- Honest and open
- Customer centricity - strong customer focus
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; HR Coordinator, Senior HR Advisor, HR Specialist, HR Supervisor, Human Resources Supervisor, Human Resources Executive, Human Resources Analyst, HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, HR Generalist, Personnel Manager, HR Officer, Human Resources Consultant, Human Resources, HR Advisor, HR Adviser, Human Resources Adviser may also be considered for this role.
Apply for HR Coordinator / HR Supervisor / Human Resources Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly