Business Development Manager
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Home / Field Based
Our client is the largest third-party accident management and claims handling provider in the UK; serving insurers, brokers and fleet operators by providing a wide range of claims handling solutions across the motor, property and legal claims sectors.
Our client is currently looking for a passionate and motivated individual to join their Sales & Marketing team in their Home Based role of Business Development Manager; this is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop a career in the accident management industry. To be successful you will need to have the drive required to meet and exceed customer expectations, build internal and external relationships and deliver excellent customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively network within the Bodyshop and Broker market - attend events, conferences etc.
- Telephone contact Key Targets to secure new business appointments
- Attend appointments and sell Non-Fault Services of their companies following up on every prospect diligently
- Write proposal documents with accuracy and integrity
- Conclude sales process including signing of contracts and follow-up
- Retain relationships with new clients to ensure they are happy with the service which is being delivered and prospect for growth in future
This is a Field based role visiting new business prospects 4 days per week, with one day a week making new business appointments. Although this role is based from home, the expectation is that one to two nights a week will be spent away as well as time at either their Ipswich or Cheadle locations.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience within the body shop or small/ medium broker market
- Experience of working to KPI's & Targets
- Confident and strong Influencer
- Excellent listener
- Effective relationships builder & maintainer
- Effective planning and time management skills
- Commercial awareness
- Self-motivated and results focused
What's in it for you?
As an employee you will receive excellent benefits which include:
- A progressive salary architecture whereby your salary increases in line with completion of training modules and processes
- Opportunities for personal development and external training
- Death in service benefit of three times salary from first date of employment for all eligible employees
- Pension via auto enrolment
- Subsidised gym membership
- A generous staff social fund for use on social events and outings, both in and out of the office
- Amazon voucher every year on your birthday
- Free fruit available every day in the office
- Christmas savings scheme for anyone who wishes to have help budgeting for Christmas
- A free eye check each year and contribution towards glasses
- commission and company car Sales and insurance
How to apply
If you feel you meet the criteria for the role, please click on 'Apply' and complete a short application process