Boiler Breakdown Engineer
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Breakdown Engineer to join an award winning company based in Liverpool!
The company is an award winning company and one of the largest in its sector with over 20 years’ experience of installing and maintaining heating, renewable technology and insulation system in thousands of homes.
The company is looking to recruit a gas qualified experienced Boiler Breakdown Engineer to work within the North West.
- Minimum NVQ3 / SVQ3 City and Guilds or equivalent in plumbing and heating related occupations
- Current ACS Gas Qualifications CCN1, CENWAT1, CPA1 & CKR1
- Additional LPG, HTR1 are an advantage, but not a requirement
- Self-motivated, organised and able to manage modest paperwork volumes
- It is essential for applicant to be Gas Safe registered.
Person Spec - Behaviours
- Must have previous experience of a similar role in a Social Housing environment carrying out servicing on domestic boilers and appliances.
- Outstanding attitude towards customer care ensuring a courteous approach is adapted at all times paying particular attention to detail whilst protecting clients’ property.
- Have a flexible approach to working hours.
- Strictly adhere to Health and Safety procedures and all relevant Industry Regulations.
- Have a Professional approach to work and be able to resolve problems quickly and efficiently, with the ability to adapt to situations and proactively work to achieve personal and company goals.
- Provide guidance, support and any instruction for trainee Engineers who may work within your team when required
- Carry out any other reasonable duties within the role, which may be allocated from time to time.
- Full driving license (with a maximum of 6 points).
In return our clients are offering a competitive salary which is negotiable depending on experience.
If you feel you have the relevant skills to fulfil this role and want to be part of an award winning company, then please apply now!