Are you a Foundation/Early Years teacher looking for a full time role from January 2017?
Perhaps you are an NQT looking to utulise your new experience within a supportive and progressive setting?
Are you keen to develop your knowledge with access to the most up to date CPD available?
Randstad Education are excited to be looking for a positive and dedicated Foundation teacher to support an excellent school in North Yorkshire. This is a full-time role to start as soon as possible after the Christmas break until the end of the academic year.
- You must have QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Sound knowledge and experience of the Early Years Curriculum
- NQTs are welcome to apply
- Relevant and up to date experience in UK schools required
- Committed to raising standards
- An outstanding teacher whose classroom practice demonstrates innovation and commitment for high achievement
- The successful candidate will be supported by a welcoming and supportive school community and well behaved children who want to learn
- A high achieving school, committed to giving children a stimulating and challenging environment in which to learn
- Providing children access to a balanced yet differentiated curriculum to learn to the best of their ability
- The successful candidate will be working alongside a supportive and friendly team
- A professional environment which is ever changing to ensure the best for both teachers and pupils
- This school thrives on raising standards and has a passion for children's learning
What we can offer you
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
At Randstad Education we take pride in our commitment to raising standards and building a large portfolio of recommendations - In a recent survey with our existing candidate we scored a 9.6 out of 10 for having an overall great experience with Randstad.
When asked what do you like about us -
"The personal service! My local Randstad consultants are genuinely friendly, caring and helpful, as well as the only recruitment agents I know who care to match me to a school suited to me, who care to take my needs and wishes into account rather than just wanting to place me into any school as long as it renders a profit, and to get in touch to ask whether an assignment is going well."
In reward for our teachers hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to CPD, long term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant, and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
Apply for Foundation Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly