Waste Disposal Operative
Waste Disposal Operative Required!
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and are one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. We use smart people and smart technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Waste Disposal Operative to join our team in Oldham. Working 45 Hours per week.
Waste Disposal Operative key responsibilities:
- Control site traffic and assist site users (as required) to ensure safe and efficient site use.
- Operating varied heavy plant and machinery safely and effectively, and to relevant standards.
- Liaising with our customers and the general public, ensuring Company standards are maintained
- Keeping appropriate records as required by legislation and Company Procedures.
- Carry out other duties as directed by line management to ensure the safe and cost effective operation of Company assets.
The ideal Waste Disposal Operative:
- Knowledge of process equipment associated with a Transfer Loading Station.
- Ability to work in a team environment and individually.
- Literate, numerate and basic clerical skills to a level required for effective operation of plant.
- Previous waste industry experience.
- Full driving licence.
In return for your hard work, you can expect to receive a salary of £29,579.28 per annum with a range of benefits.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Waste Disposal Operative then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
Closing Date: 31 October 2016
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.