- Regional Manager
- London, South East England
- £Competitive + Benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Regional Manager / Area Manager to join us in central London looking after circa 20 stores. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Having recently received investment we are in an exciting phase of redefining our customer experience and our customer brand. To deliver this we are looking for a service focused regional manager who understands the premium sector and has a track record in delivering outstanding service led results through their region. You must have a genuine desire and know how to ensure every customer gets a great experience and gets the right product for their needs.
About Us - We are truly proud of our history. As the original shirt makers in London, the first T.M.Lewin store opened in Jermyn Street in 1898. Mr Lewin was one of the early innovators and at the forefront of Jermyn Streets rise to prominence as the go to place for the worlds finest tailoring. T.M.Lewin developed the first buttoned shirt setting the tone for the shirt we wear today. Fashions may have changed since 1898 but excellent craftsmanship, quality, service and value remain the driving force behind the T.M.Lewin brand. We continue to use many of the same traditional manufacturing techniques devised all those years ago and over a century later, the quality of our business wear remains among the best in the world. We are so focused on quality we offer a 90 day no quibble guarantee to all customers. We now have close to 100 stores in the UK, with new stores opening in countries across the rest of the world, including Europe, Singapore and Australia.
About You - As our Regional Manager you will:
- Be accountable for all aspects of running all facets of our leading region
- Oversee all store operations
- Help shape the retail strategy
- Deliver the KPI, revenue and profitability targets
- Drive sales and cost management
- Manage, motivate and develop a highly skilled service and sales team
- Deliver a true multichannel shopping experience
- Ensure every customer receives exceptional customer service and we remain focus for service and quality
- Feedback to the senior board commercial ideas and feedback to move the business forward
- Execute very high standards of merchandising and store cleanliness
- Recruit, induct, develop great teams with clear progression planning
- Stay relevant with market trends, competitor trends
- Work within company standards to ensure continuity of brand and service in your region
Why Apply - T.M.Lewin is a great place to work; we are clear about our expectations of you as a Regional Manager and your day to day duties. We are a team where you have a role to play and we listen to your views and opinions. We expect you to work hard and to meet our high service standards and in return we provide great benefits and the support and training to do your job well. We value loyalty and are a close knit team; our CEO has been leading our brand for 35 years. We are going through a period of positive change and growth which you have the opportunity to be a part of and to influence.
Apply now to find out more about our Regional Manager role.
Apply for Regional Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly