Receptionist / Administrator / Administration Officer
Job Title: Receptionist - Motor Industry
Location: Sheffield, S4
Salary: £14,000 per annum rising to £14,500 on completion of probationary period
Hours of Work: Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Start Date: Immediately
The company is one of the UK's leading providers of extended warranty and finance insurance products into the motor trade.
The company's success relies on our people and everyone within The Company has a part to play in our success.
The company is looking for a Receptionist to provide a professional and efficient first contact for all customers both external and internal.
It is essential that all applicants possess:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- A professional and courteous manner;
- Exceed expectations when working under pressure;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn new skills;
- Excel when working alone
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To efficiently answer and transfer where necessary, incoming calls, in a professional manner and in line with business standards
- To greet all visitors in a courteous and polite manner, notifying the appropriate personnel of the visitor arrival
- To ensure that the answer phone is activated and de-activated as required and all messages retrieved are relayed to the appropriate personnel
- Ensure that the reception area remains clean and tidy at all times
- Open, scan and distribute all incoming post
- Complete scanning and indexing in line with departmental procedures
- Provide help and support for the Administration team as and when required
- Complete any ad hoc duties as deemed necessary by the business
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Receptionist, Secretary, Clerk, Support Administrator, Administrative Assistant, Office Assistant, Office Administrator, Administrator, Business Administrator, Secretary, Resource Clerk, Admin will also be considered for this role.