Wholistic Medical Centre, an integrated medical clinic with expert Holistic doctors is looking for a Clinic Administrator to join the team situated at Upper Wimpole Street London. The successful applicant will receive a starting salary of £25,000 - £28,000 per annum.
Our goal is to provide supervision and guidance at the start of one's holistic journey in terms of what foods to avoid, what lifestyle changes need to be made and what specific nutrients might be needed. We access valuable information from both medical and holistic perspectives including information provided from more subtle energetic methods of testing, screening and scanning the body.
As our Clinic Administrator you will be required provide receptionist cover - greeting patients, answering telephone calls, taking payment, diary management and general office administration, as well as maintaining Care Quality Commission records and standards and organising staff and Governance meetings. Ideally we are looking for someone with sound administrative experience and a passion for healthcare, or experience working in a similar environment, and preferably a non-smoker.
Key responsibilities of a Clinic Administrator include:
- Reception Duties – Greet clients/patients, ensure they have relevant documents, make them comfortable and direct them appropriately, and keeping a close eye on who is due.
- Diary management - Answering the telephone, taking messages and booking appointments on network diary. Weekly patient appointment reminders.
- Taking payment – involving use of PDQ machine, cash cheques and bank transfers, recording on clinic systems and producing invoices and receipts for patients attending the clinic and for postal orders.
- Maintaining patient records - taking out and filing patient records, making up new patient files, filing patient notes and results, assisting with upkeep of patient and clinic records and patient record audits.
- General administration – upkeep of stationery & printed forms, unpacking and checking supplies, assisting with stock taking, preparing and recording parcels and post for post office collection. Organising Staff and Governance meetings, taking and writing up the minutes and ensuring meeting outcomes are carried out. Ongoing management and updating of Care Quality Commission records and requirements
Knowledge, skills and attributes required to become our Clinic Administrator include:
- High standard of verbal communication, cheerful, friendly, warm and empathetic nature.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail essential. Kind telephone manner. Clear, accurate written and spoken English. Confidence in answering and composing emails. Good organisational skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail required and confident IT skills.
- Ability to prioritise and organise with methodical approach. Accuracy and attention to detail essential when dealing with patient records.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive a starting salary in the region of £25,000 - £28,000 per annum.
If you have the skills and experience to become our Clinic Administrator, please click ‘apply’ today.
Selection task interviews will be held on
Monday 31 October and final Interviews on Wednesday 2nd November
Apply for Clinic Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly