Are you an experienced Contracts Manager looking for a new opportunity within an exciting industry?
Do you have experience of drafting new supplier agreements?
Our client is a well established organisation that offers a dynamic environment work in!
They are now looking for an experienced Contracts Manager who will be able to support the Business Directors by taking responsibility for reviewing contract documentation prior to bid submission. You will also be providing a detailed and robust review of associated commercial risk.
The Contracts Manager will be responsible for negotiating Terms and Conditions, amendments and alternative wording to contracts and where appropriate draft contractual documents.
Responsibilities will include;-
* Review contract documentation prior to bid submission providing a detailed and robust review of associated commercial risks for the business and support the decision making process.
* Providing expert advice, guidance and support to the business during contract negotiation process with all parties.
* Partnership and facilitation with clients teams, legal, finance and the client.
* Direct engagement in client negotiations.
* Support the business with: drafting, evaluation, negotiation and execution of non-disclosure agreements, orders / purchasing agreements, sub-contractors, licensing agreements, master agreements, etc.
* To write and produce proposals for contract opportunities.
* Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy.
* Ability to handle senior level conversations with clients directly; legal teams and Finance Directors are common points of contact.
* A Legal background with a relevant qualification would be a great advantage.
* Demonstrable successful experience of the responsibilities contained in the above job description.
* Minimum of 2 years successful development, negotiation and execution of contracts.
* Knowledge and experience of contract law.
* Ability to negotiate at all levels.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to travel independently as required.