Deputy Night Manager
We are working with one of the UK's largest specialist distributors operating in large and diverse markets. Our client has four separate divisions, connecting suppliers to customers in an efficient, knowledgeable and service oriented way.
We are looking for a Dupty Night Manager to join our ever growing business. You will spend your time in our office in Warrington.
- To maintain an efficient, cost effective transport service and to meet legal, operating and customer service requirements.
- Accurate receipt and input of information of newspapers received.
- Accurate packing of all newspaper and magazine product productively.
- Management of retailer claims to minimize waste.
- Operates within agreed location budgets.
You skills will include:
- Previous experience of managing or supervising a team
- Previous experience of training and developing team members
- Awareness of health and safety standards
- Experience of setting and achieving KPIs
If you would like to join a company thriving in their market and looking to develop and grow, then this is the role for you. Please send your CV across for this role and one of the careers team will get in touch!