Customer Service Team Leader
Customer Service Team Leader, Based near Runcorn, Salary up to £25k dependant on experience
We have an exciting opportunity for Customer Service Team Leader to work for a leading international ecommerce business based near Runcorn. Customer experience is paramount to the company’s success and so the successful Customer Service Team Leader will need to be a real advocate for providing first class, industry leading customer service and ultimately develop the team to an award winning level.
Initially the role will manage a team of 4 Customer Service Advisors, though this number will grow with time, offering scope for growth and career development. The role is responsible for managing the day to day activities of their team, ensuring that customer service excellence is delivered consistently. You will be tasked with coaching and mentoring the team to develop their skills and drive their motivation to deliver the very best customer service.
- Customer Service Manager / Team Leader experience
- A full understanding of the customer journey, ideally online / ecommerce, with a tenacious, never say die attitude to ensure that every customer ends their contact with the company happily.
- A genuine interest and desire to deliver first class award winning customer service
- High levels of drive and motivation with the ability to inspire a team
- Multi Lingual / Bi Lingual would be an advantage but is not essential
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- A strong work ethic and the ability to deliver under pressure
What the company offer:
- Up to £25k Basic salary
- Career development and progression opportunities
- A career with a young dynamic fast moving company
- A relaxed fun working environment
- A varied work load
- 24 days’ holiday per year
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then please apply, attaching your CV.
Key words; Customer Service Team Leader, Customer Service Manager, Customer Service Supervisor