Sales Administrator / IT Software Licensing Team Support Assistant (AWDO-P2834)
Inside Sales Administrator / IT Software Licensing Team Support Assistant with great administrative, time-management, communication and customer service skills required for a Global Leading Company based in Wimbledon, South West London.
SALARY: £20,000 - £29,000 + Bonus + Benefits
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Candidates must have excellent administrative, time-management and communication skills with a professional telephone manner. Although you will be supporting the team you should have the confidence and ability to upsell into existing customers when discussing contract renewals or during scheduled customer service calls.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Inside Sales Administrator / IT Software Licensing Team Support Assistant that has great administrative, time-management communication and customer service skills.
Working as the Inside Sales Administrator / IT Software Licensing Team Support Assistant you will join a well-established team that plays a pivotal role in the success of the business.
As the Inside Sales Administrator / IT Software Licensing Team Support Assistant your duties and responsibilities will be varied from creating quotes, updating the system, liaising with customers regarding contract renewals and upselling suitable solutions wherever possible, processing orders and managing incoming calls when the Software Portfolio Advisors are unavailable.
As a successful candidate you will have great communication skills and a professional telephone manner combined with a solid administrative background. Having a Microsoft Volume Licensing Certification or experience working within a similar environment would be highly desirable.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Inside Sales Administrator / IT Software Licensing Team Support Assistant:
- Supports the team and updates the database and communicates changes within the Company
- Manages quote creation, order processing, and day-to-day customer and partner requests
- Acts as key resource for leading industry volume license offerings
- Ability to establish and expand relationships within each customer
- Grows and maintains existing customer and partner relationships through proactive telephone activity
- Liaise with current customers on a daily basis, upselling wherever possible
- Receive incoming calls from the customers when the Software Portfolio Advisor is unavailable, at meetings or travelling
- Opportunity creation and management with aligned BDM’s, Customer set up – item catalogue, customer discount group, portal set up
- Develops strong knowledge of leading industry trends through ongoing training with software publishers
- Work within agreed customer SLAs
- Demonstrates ability to close deals and overcome customer objections
- Works collaboratively with assigned Software Portfolio Advisor to develop an overall territory account plan which will maximise opportunities and generate sales activity with customers
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Having a Microsoft Volume Licensing Certification or experience working within a similar environment would be highly desirable
- Knowledge of operational policies and procedures; customer service and sales probing techniques; and developing and maintaining long-term business relationships
- Ability to analyse data, identify trends and develop recommendations for improvement
- Ability to research and solve complex, multi-faceted problems, handling large volumes of work and meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent client relationship development skills, maintaining confidentiality of sensitive information
- Excellent written and verbal communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to research customer and product information
- Solid planning, scheduling, organisational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Professional sales experience preferred but not required
- Customer service experience preferred
- Highly motivated and results oriented; entrepreneurial spirit
- Detail oriented with ability to break down projects into smaller tasks
- General understanding of technology solutions
- Proficient in and knowledgeable with Technology Publishers licensing programs and product stack
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Wimbledon, South West London
AWD online operates as an employment agency