Customer Service Officer
Our client is seeking a Customer Service Officer to join a busy and expanding team. You will become familiar with the full product portfolio, and have an overview of associated manufacturing processes.
Working within a team handling all aspects of customer requirements from enquiry stage to end-use.
Act with accuracy and in a timely manner, both internally and externally.
Work within the parameters of the Quality Management System [QMS].
Record actions as appropriate within the Salesforce CRM Platform and/or ERP System.
Reporting to the Team Leader – Customer Service.
- Follow-up customer leads and enquiries [via telephone, e-mail or Salesforce], providing quotations as required.
- Enter customer orders [home trade and export] into the ERP system.
- Monitor and administer each order entered, through to final shipment and invoice, recording changes in order status within the ERP system.
- Arrange transportation/delivery of samples and customer orders, as required.
- Assist with the satisfaction of customer complaints, in accordance with the QMS.
- Maintenance of the customer database.
- Involvement in Telemarketing, as required.
- Report any non-conformance in QMS sales procedures to the Team Leader.
- Liaise closely with Regional Market Managers, Agents & Distributors.
- Provide reports for Regional Market Managers, as required.
- Substitute for other members of the Customer Service/Sales Support Team, as directed by the Team Leader.
- Acquire an understanding of general systems within the administrative office so as to allow interchange of duties as required.
- Participate in quarterly inventory of stocks, as required.
Apply for Customer Service Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly