Female live In Carers (Full Time) Car Drivers Only
Our client is seeking Female Live In Carers in Wetherby, North Leeds, including Alwoodley, Fernwood, Roundhay, Linton, Collingham, Boston Spa, East Keswick and Bardsey, Harehills, Oakwood, Roundhay, Scarcroft, Thorner, Whinmoor, Adel, Bramhope, Cookridge, Eccup, Holt Park, Lawnswood, Tinshill, Weetwood, West Park and surrounding area.
An award winning provider our client specialises in consistent, bespoke, quality companionship lead service to private clients in their own homes.
Looking for two female carers that can work alternately in a 7 day a week 24 hour a day live in role for a male gentleman.
Hours of Work & Pay Rates
· Live in 7 days per week
· Full time
· £8.40- £9.40 per hour weekends, plus mileage (25p per mile between clients, 50p with clients).
· Sleepovers £78.00 per night.
Why work for us as a Home Care Assistant or Live in Carer?
· This is an amazingly rewarding job!
· Our clients enjoy the relationship they build with their Home Care Assistant.
· To be part of a team that is genuinely passionate about High Quality Companionship.
· Genuine opportunity to develop a rewarding career
· Ongoing support and full training provided.
Do I meet the essential criteria?
· Could you provide care and companionship to a client within their own home.
· Could you prepare an evening meal, assist with dressing, or other elements of personal care?
· Could you take the client to appointments, doctors, dentist, hospital, hairdressers and help them access local services attend clubs/hobbies?
· Do you have a good work ethic?
· Are you naturally caring and dependable?
· High standard of spoken and written English?
· Willing to undertake a DBS check?
· Willing to partake in training courses?
If you are interested in applying for this position or you would like to hear more about the vacancy please click on apply. If you meet the above criteria we will contact you and give you further information about the position. We always treat applications in the strictest of confidence.
Health and Social Care Jobs are an Equal Opportunities Employer, however due to the nature of the position, this post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010. In this instance there is a Genuine Occupational Requirement to recruit female Personal Home Care Assistants.