Customer Services Advisor / Customer Service Executive
Job Title: Customer Services Advisor
Location: Tong, West Yorkshire, BD11
Our Client is a long established (15+ years) specialist computer company, with a multi-million pound turnover and over 50 highly trained staff with hundreds of years' experience between them.
The company is looking for a team player to join our successful Customer Services department, working at the very forefront of our business. Based within the company's busy contact centre, this key role involves providing our customers with an exceptional customer experience.
- The role involves taking a high level of inbound calls from customers and dealing with their enquiries in a professional and efficient manner.
- Liaising with couriers and all of our internal departments are also key components of the role.
- You will be a driven and experienced Customer Services Advisor and will strive to go that extra mile for all of our customers.
- You will have excellent communication skills and a desire to solve problems effectively.
- Previous customer service experience, within a call centre environment, is essential.
- Face to face customer services experience and sound PC technical knowledge would prove a definite advantage.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Representative, Customer Support, Client Service, Customer Service Executive, Customer Services, Customer Assistant, Customer Aid, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service Representative, Customer Advisor, Customer Support, Business Support, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service, Customer Services Officer will be considered for this role.