Goods Inward / Stock-keeper / Dispatch / Solution Manufacturing
Goods Inward - Dispatch Assistant - Bromsgrove £15k - £16k + benefits
The Goods Inward / Stock-keeper / Dispatch Assistant will be responsible for receiving goods in, placing items into stock and maintaining good stock rotation for all parts. Responsibilities include:
- booking in goods received / placing items into stock / rotating stock accordingly
- packing customers' orders ( picking goods from stock / labelling solution bottles )
- liaising with couriers / maintaining professional customer relations
- monitoring solutions / consumable stock and maintaining supplies
- ensuring production and proper manufacturing parameters are met
- ensuring stores work area function in line with H&S requirements
- loading raw materials / DI water in mixing vessels
- ensuring chemical inventories are available for solution manufacturing
Our client is a world leader in surface coatings, anti-corrosion solutions and finishings and provides specialist surface coatings to a variety of industry sectors including Automotive, Aerospace, Oil and Gas, Engineering, Construction, Medical etc.
Company benefits include company pension scheme, life assurance, 22 days holiday (plus 8 days Bank Holidays), eye care vouchers, childcare voucher scheme etc.
The Dispatch Assistant will have worked in a similar role in stock control / stock-keeping / warehousing / logistics / dispatch role, preferably with some exposure to the chemicals, production, manufacturing, engineering industry. Experience of industry quality standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001 together with an awareness of Health and Safety regulations.
With an ability to work in a team environment, good communication skills and flexibility regarding working hours you also have good administration skills with an attention to detail.
37.5 hour working week: Mon - Thurs 08.00 - 16.45, Friday 08.00 - 12.30.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Dispatch Assistant, please forward your CV stating current remuneration details and availability quoting reference 262360A.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: dispatch assistant despatch manufacturing stock control stock-keeper jobs manufacturing jobs chemicals engineering jobs Bromsgrove jobs Birmingham despatch jobs Worcestershire
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Your CV will not be retained by ThreePeople for future use.