Manager / Senior Sales Manager
Manager / Senior Sales Manager - Up to £79,000 OTE plus Benefits
Amazing opportunity to head up a thriving office - due to internal progression we are now seeking a Sales Manager / Senior Sales Manager to join the business
As a Sales Manager / Senior Sales Manager at Hamptons International, your role will involve:
- Day to day running and development of the team.
- Ensuring the team is equipped to manage the sales workload.
- Working with the Director in the development of the business plan.
- Management of the department budget.
- Managing the Profit & Loss of the office.
- Development and enhancement of the brand.
- Maintaining strong business relationships within Hamptons.
- Identifying areas of growth and developing this.
- Experience in Residential Agency necessary.
- Excellent communications skills.
- The ability to develop and motivate those around you.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- The ability to manage a profit centre and work strategically.
- A full and clean UK Drivers Licence.
Hamptons International is one of the leading residential agents offering an extensive portfolio of UK and international property. It deals with sales, lettings, residential developments, property management and mortgages. The company is headquartered in London and currently has a network of over 85 offices.
With more than 140 years` experience, Hamptons International offers unrivalled expertise and service in the market. The company has won numerous awards including The Sunday Times Gold award Best Large Estate Agency 3 years running.
It prides itself on offering exceptional customer service and being a leader within its sector.
If you are looking for a challenging and exciting role with excellent career development then please apply.