A CAREER WITH BUSY BEES IS BUZZING WITH POTENTIAL
Post: Financial Administrator
Location: Busy Bees at Melrose, Huntlyburn Road, Melrose, Scottish Borders TD6 9BX
Contract: Part Time
Salary: £7.70 - £10.40
Busy Bees Nursery at Melrose
Our Melrose Nursery occupies a quiet corner in the grounds of The Borders General Hospital. We offer childcare for children aged 0-5 years and are open from 7.00am until 6.00pm Monday to Friday. You can find more information about our nursery at www.busybeeschildcare.co.uk
Have you got what it takes to be an important member of a Nursery team, to ensure that administrative support offered is the best possible for staff and parents?
As a Financial Administrator, some of your responsibilities are as follows:
- Providing first class administrative support and personal assistance to the Nursery Managers
- Ensure the efficiency of the day to day running of the nursery
- Ensure that each of the financial data and records are accurate and up to date at all times
- Follow the company's policies and procedures, whilst at all times complying with data protection legislation.
We therefore need a Financial Administrator with proven administration experience, preferably within a school or nursery. Someone who is a good communicator, has experience of funding, payment of fees, well organised and who has an analytical approach.
All our staff at Busy Bees are important to us, which reflects in the salary and extensive benefits package, we offer. This includes the following:-
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- A solid development programme for staff at all levels leading to nationally recognisable qualifications
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
(For a full job description please visit Busy Bees Childcare Careers Page)
You are invited to join our very successful and happy nursery team.
Apply for Financial Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly