Loseley Fields Primary School is a growing, thriving school on the outskirts of Godalming and is now looking to appoint a highly skilled administrator to support the School Business Manager with management of the School’s premises. This is a new, permanent role created to support the School’s Academy conversion in November 2016.
You will be expected to have:
• A positive, ‘can-do’ attitude and bags of initiative
• Significant administrative skills, with experience in creating and maintaining strict records
• An understanding of Health and Safety and its importance in a Primary School environment
• Strong organisational skills
• Excellent financial acumen
• An ability to work effectively in a team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a pleasant and confident manner
This challenging and interesting position requires someone who is able to multi-task in a busy environment and to:
• Take responsibility for key areas of the Premises Management
• Manage daily tasks efficiently and accurately
• Work with the School Business Manager on a number of development projects
• Work with colleagues and Governors to ensure a healthy and safe School
• Identify areas for improvement and implement new processes in line with Health and Safety regulations
• Work under pressure and with others to meet deadlines
We can offer excellent opportunities for professional development supported by good CPD. An ambitious development plan for the school and a strong team working in the school committed to achieving the highest standards. A challenging and enjoyable environment with plenty going on!
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact the office for further information, an application pack and to arrange a visit. Alternatively, if you would like to have an informal conversation about the role, please do not hesitate to contact Anne Benson, School Business Manager in the first instance.