Marketing and Design Assistant
GGR Group Ltd is seeking a highly motivated and proactive individual to join our busy team based in Oldham. We are looking for somebody who will support the marketing team in delivering strategies for UK, International and E-commerce brands.
The GGR Group Ltd is Europe’s leading supplier of vacuum handling equipment, restricted access lifting machinery and mini cranes for the construction, rail and utility sectors amongst others. As a Sunday Times Fast Track 100 business and winner of HAE UK Hire Company of the Year, we are recognized for our first rate customer service, exceptional growth and innovative technology in the plant and equipment industry.
We are a growing business with over 120 employees and we are passionate about delivering great service and a can-do attitude for our large customer portfolio across the UK and Europe.
As a Marketing and Design Assistant your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Assisting in the creation of digital marketing content
- Supporting the lead designer with development of promotional literature
- Helping with events and exhibitions
- Support with social media activity
- Monitor website and social media performance
- Assist with email marketing
- General marketing support
An ideal Marketing and Design Assistant will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Good working knowledge of the Adobe Suite, in particular Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Experience working with CMS platforms (Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla)
- Knowledge of blogging and social media
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office packages
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and take initiative
- Ability to work as an individual and a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills are a must
- Outstanding customer service skills with a friendly telephone manner
- Training on internal systems will be given
Your working hours will be 8.30am to 5.50pm.
In return for this you will receive a salary in the region of £16,500 - £18,000 depending on experience, plus 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and 3%/3% Employer/Employee Contribution Pension Scheme.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
A portfolio demonstrating previous design work is required for this role.
No Agencies please.
recruitx ref: 52720929 / INDMP