Transport Shift Leader
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Transport Shift Leader to join Fullers Logistics based in Slough, Berkshire. Established in 1961, Fullers Distribution Limited provides a wide range of 3rd party warehousing and transport services.
As a Transport Shift Leader you will be working 4 on, 4 off rotating shifts on days and nights.
An ideal Transport Shift Leader will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Health and safety knowledge
- Operators’ license compliance awareness
- Ability to promote a safe working environment at all times
- Ability to lead and manage employed and third party LGV C+E agency drivers
- Ability to think and delegate efficiently under pressure to cater for fluctuation in volumes (important)
- Ability to allocate resources effectively
- Promote fuel management and best operating practices at all times
- Cost driven and bottom line awareness
- Positive team player with a desire to succeed
- Computer illiterate (must especially with outlook and excel)
- Reportable to the Transport Operations Manager
Preferred but not essential
- Factory clearance operation experience
- Temperature control distribution experience
- LGV C+E licence/digital tacho and Driver CPC up to date
- FLT counterbalance or bendy truck licence
In return for this you will receive a salary of £32,000 per annum plus overtime.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 52880934 / INDHP