Customer Collections / Debt Advisor
Customer Collections / Debt Advisor
Salary: £18,000 to £22,000 Depending on experience
Start Date: ASAP
Collections Advisor Role:
Our Collections Advisor will be responsible for speaking with customers who are having difficulties with making their payments.
You will be working with customers to understand full details of their personal and financial circumstances, and assist them to agree affordable and realistic repayment plans, using the debt management policy.
Collections Advisor's Responsibilities Include:
- Have open and honest conversations with customers about their financial circumstances
- Suggest and recommend appropriate plans for repayment of outstanding debt
- Responsible for consumer debt collection primarily by telephone
- Ensuring that the best possible customer service is given throughout
- Liaise with customer services department to share best practice
- Ensure prompt payment is received through effective customer communication
- Liaise with the finance team to resolve outstanding queries
- Investigate and resolve queries relating to non-payment of direct debits
- Maintaining accurate records of client contact
As a Collections Advisor You will need:
- To be results driven and solution focused
- Excellent objection handling skills
- Have empathy and be able to communicate in a confident and articulate manner
- Experience in consumer collections would be desirable
- Excellent Excel and Microsoft office skills
- Ability to adhere to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Has a high standard of numeracy and accuracy with attention to detail
- Good time management and organisational skills
Who We Are:
iSupply Energy has been operating as an energy supplier in the UK market since 2012. Through a combination of passionate leadership, proud staff and innovative system technology, we have created a fresh approach to how energy is supplied in the UK. As a result we have gone from strength to strength to achieve sustainable success. More importantly we have created a model which is easily scalable as we continue our rapid expansion.
Put simply our primary objective has been to achieve sustainable profitability whilst never deviating from our core passion. This passion has always been and will always continue to be, to provide our customers with cheaper, simple energy tariffs which don't compromise on quality and which provide a very real way of helping reduce monthly energy bills.
We are proud that we are currently one of the cheapest electricity providers in the market for most regions of the UK and we intend to stay that way. We are now in a period of considerable expansion and require staff that are as passionate about achieving excellence as we are. If you are looking for a career with outstanding potential then please get in contact immediately.
What we offer our Customer Collections Advisor:
- Salary of £18,000 - £22,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
- Exceptional Development and Progression Opportunities
- Fantastic working environment in offices with sea views in central Bournemouth
- 30 days' holiday (inclusive of 8 bank / public holidays)
- Pension Contribution Plan
- Salary Sacrifice Parking option
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free hot and cold drinks and fruit bowls replenished daily
- Encouragement on career progression
This is a fantastic opportunity for Collections Advisor to join a reputable business that also offers job satisfaction and security.
We are expecting a high volume of applications for these Customer Collections vacancies so apply today for the chance of an early interview by clicking the 'APPLY' now button below.