Corporate Inside Sales Representative
Corporate Inside Sales Representative
Lyreco specialise in providing Workplace Solutions globally across all business sectors and are a market leader in our field. We provide you with the most effective workplace and business supplies and work with customers on an individual basis to adapt to their needs and bring you the best service possible.
We have an opportunity for a Corporate Inside Sales Representative to join our team based at our Head Office in Telford, Shropshire. The package we are offering is a salary of up to £19,500 with an OTE of £22,000 plus private health care, company pension, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme.
As our Corporate Inside Sales Representative your role will be to account manage by telephone all agreed customers within a defined but changeable area. To consistently achieve sales, profit and outbound call targets, in addition to other objectives in line with the Corporate Sales proposition.
Other responsibilities & accountabilities of our Corporate Inside Sales Representative:
- To consistently achieve set call objectives by contacting pre defined buying points, agreed by Corporate Sales and Inside Sales Management.
- To achieve sales in line with sales targets/objectives set by calling buyers and end users within our area of responsibility.
- Fully maintaining the client database and recording all accounts of written and verbal correspondence.
- Ensuring all customers within your section of the client data base receive at least one effective sales call per cycle.
- Ensuring wherever possible we are capturing the customers complete spend on workplace solutions and office products, using all the reports, promotions and information available to us to achieve that aim.
- To take and resolve any queries arising within agreed timescales.
- To liaise with the Inside Sales Team Leader on pertinent account issues.
- To be responsible for the accurate maintenance of the Account Record in SAP and on Customer Contact sheet.
- To maintain comprehensive records of all correspondence, written and verbal.
- To comply with Company Quality, Health and Safety, Environmental and other policies, procedures and standards.
- To undertake such other duties as may reasonably be requested by a manager/supervisor.
Key attributes & skills required for our Corporate Inside Sales Representative;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner.
- The ability to build successful working relationships with client from cold.
- The ability to sell and negotiate.
- The ability to make a high number of quality outbound telephone calls in line with agreed targets and objectives.
- The ability to work on own initiative and plan and organise workload effectively.
- Ability to deal with challenges and obstacles, be assertive and remain polite and personable at all times.
- Ability to listen to queries and complaints, create trust and diffuse any potential problems.
- Be proficient with Microsoft Outlook and Excel systems.
- Proven experience in a customer facing role, ideally with a minimum 12 months experience in a Field or Inside Sales/Telesales role.
- An understanding of the principles of salesmanship and negotiation in particular in the field of Inside Sales/Outbound Telesales.
- Knowledge of the Corporate Sales proposition, organisation and structure.
- A good understanding and use of SAP, LIDS and Excel database systems in relation to the requirements of the job role.
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service.
If you have the skills and experience required to become our Corporate Inside Sales Representative, please click apply today.
Apply for Corporate Inside Sales Representative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly