IT Developer / Web Developer / Software Engineer
Job Title: Developer
Location: Long Stratton
Salary: £18,560 - £21,057 per annum
Position: Full Time, Permanent
Closing Date: 30th October 2016
Interview Date: 07th November 2016
It's an exciting time to join the Council. Through the Councils digital transformation project they're using technology to change the way they deliver services and to provide an exceptional customer experience. This brings great opportunities and challenges for their Business Improvement Team, and you'll play a supporting role in it.
- Being part of the Business Improvement Team you'll be responsible for supporting the online services strategy by developing new, and redeveloping legacy web forms for internal and external use.
- Making customer experience improvements to encourage self-service and delivering back office integrations and support the digital engagement team in the delivery of the Councils innovative new website.
- The Council is looking for a focused and motivated Developer; a customer focused individual with proven development experience primarily on the web but with a flair for application development.
- Your ability to work as part of a team is essential in this role and working to strict deadlines is a must.
- Successful candidates will have extensive development experience have a passion and drive to succeed and be able to transfer knowledge both in a documented form and as part of training session.
To Apply please click on the APPLY Now link and further information will be sent to you by email.
IMPORTANT: Please read through this information carefully.
Candidates with the experience of; IT Developer, Software Developer, . NET Developer, ASP. NET Software Engineer, C# Software Developer, C+ + Developer, C# Software Engineer, C+ + , Software Developer, Software Engineer, Software, Developer, IT Engineer, IT Developer, Senior Developer, Programmer, Lead Developer, Technical Developer, Systems Developer will also be considered for this role.