Live in Care Assistants
6 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for Live In Carers/Care Assistants who are fluent in both spoken and written english in the Trafford area including Altrincham, Sale, Hale, Stretford, Urmston, Carrington, Partington, Timperley, Bowdon, Hale, Hale Barnes, Dunham Massey and surrounding areas of Greater Manchester to join our team of wonderful carers.
Are you interested in joining an excellent provider? We've won the Business of the Year Award for 2015/16 after being chosen as the best service out of more than 200 UK offices. Are you someone who puts the customer first and delivers the kind of care excellence that we do - the sort of care you would expect for your own family member, friend or relatives?
We offer fantastic rates of pay
· Rate 1 £500 per week/equivalent £26,000 per annum. Plus holiday pay
You will provide care for up to 8 hours' daytime care each day.
· Rate 2 £560 per week/equivalent £29,120 per annum. Plus holiday pay
You will provide up 10 hours' daytime care each day, or provide more intensive care over a shorter period of time.
· Rate 3 £672 per week/£34,944.00 per annum. Plus holiday pay.
You will provide up to 12 hours' daytime care each day, or provide more intensive care over a shorter period of time.
Why work for us as a Live in Care Assistant?
· Free QCF/NVQ Qualifications in Health & Social Care.
· Free accommodation during training.
· We will pay you travel expenses to attend your interview
· We welcome applicants from the UK and aboard.
· We are a great team with excellent opportunities to progress with fantastic support.
· We actively promote from within so we can offer progression opportunities.
· 28 days' paid holidays.
· Free medical care plan after 3 months.
· Free breakdown cover.
Could I be a Live In Carer?
· Could you live in a client's home and provide daytime care which could involve preparing a meal, getting them out of bed, taking them to the bathroom, assisting with dressing; or other elements of personal care.
· Could you take the client to appointments, doctors, dentist, hospital, hairdressers and help them access local services attend clubs/hobbies?
· You will have 3 hours free time every afternoon.
· You must have a UK driving licence; you don't necessarily need to have a car as you may be able to use the client's car.
· Experience preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
· Could you work 2-3 weeks then have 1 week off, or work up to 10 weeks' and have 1 month off? This is equivalent to 1 week off in 3.
· We are looking for someone who is available to do multiple weeks, not just one week on and one week off.
· Are you eligible to work in the UK?
If you are interested in applying for this position or you would like to hear more about the vacancies please click on apply.
Health & Social Care Jobs act as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our candidates and clients, we specialise in permanent recruitment nationally throughout the Health and Social care sectors. We are experts in Domiciliary care, Elderly, Learning Disabilities, and Social Housing recruitment and have over 10 years' experience in the Sector, please visit our website healthsocialcarejobs and view our testimonials to find out how we differ from other Recruitment Agencies and can help you with your recruitment needs.