Mobile Patrol Officer - Security
This is an rare opportunity to become a highly regarded Mobile Patrol Officer for a fast growing Security Company. The job of 'Mobile Patrol Officer' (MPO) involves many Security duties. As a (MPO) you will be driving (in one of our fully logged Patrol Vehicles) between sites open/locking up at designated times, performing patrols of buildings/sites during your shift at timed and random times and responding to alarm activations. The Patrol route is pre planned for the MPO but obviously they will have to able to adapt the the regular changes that happen on every shift.
The successful applicant will be fully paid trained, entered into the Company Pension scheme, guaranteed a minimum of 40 hours per week with the constant offer of overtime and also involved in the Monthly bonus scheme.
You will be working in a team of other MPO'S so communication and team work are essential.
The successful candidate will need -
- An SIA licence.
- Full driving licence.
- Have some history in security.
- To be able to work night shifts.
- Able to communicate effectively both written and oral.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels within and outside the organiasation.
- Can be maintain a proactive, enthusiastic and a positive approach, even under pressure.
- Able to manage time, and prioritise work effectively working best for the organiasation.