Transport Planner / Service Administrator
Transport Planner / Service Administrator, Salary: Up to £20k, Based Avonmouth, Bristol
We have an exciting opportunity for a Transport Planner / Service Administrator to join the market leading provider of Portable cabins, Storage Solutions, Modular buildings and associated products for hire and sale. As a Transport Planner / Service Administrator you will be working in an office environment within a small team and be responsible effectively administrating the support services function of the business to deliver cost effective solutions in the provision of planning, services and resource including the planning and scheduling of engineers and vehicles effectively.
Transport Planner / Service Administrator Key duties;
- Provide an administrative function in the provision of planning, installation, decommissioning, site support and emergency breakdowns.
- Be proficient in the use of company systems to deliver workable solution that meets customer’s requirements.
- To understand current regulations in regard to Working Time Directives and restrictions on site with regards to necessary accreditation and certification (CSCS, Site Specific, PASMA etc) and use this knowledge to effectively plan and utilise resource in line with current legislation.
- To meet a level of demand that satisfies our internal departments in relation to delivering a mutual solution for the effective planning and utilisation of resource and services to customers.
- Be confident in handling customer telephone queries, problem solving and be able to deliver solutions to situations that arise.
- Liaise with mobile engineers to resolve customer issues, or forward to the Regional Service Managers or branches depending on type of issue. i.e. customer related breakdowns.
- Liaise with transport regarding install/dis-mantles within an agreed timely manner.
- Liaise closely with Technical Support on all installs/dismantles ensuring agreed work streams are reached.
- Ability to plan / schedule engineers and vehicles efficiently and effectively
- Good Geographical knowledge
- A good level of skill in Microsoft Office products, I.T systems in general •
- A good understanding and knowledge of current regulations in regarding to Working Time Directive
- Ability to handle a high volume of telephone calls
- Familiar with working in a high pressure environment
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then please apply by attaching your CV.
Key words; Transport Administrator, Transport Planner, Logistics Planner, Service Administrator, Service coordinator