Receptionist / Administration Officer / Business Support
Job Title: Receptionist / Administration
Hours: 27 Hours per week - Thursday and a Friday 8-4, remaining hours to be worked we can agree the days and time
To greet & deal with visitors and calls to the Company efficiently and politely. Ensuring the accurate completion of any administrative jobs assigned.
- Answering telephone calls accurately, politely with the taking of messages when required
- Welcome visitors to Company in an Efficient, Polite and Courteous Manner including the serving of beverages etc if required
- Filing as required Processing outgoing mail
- Calculating boat tallies
- Photocopying and shredding as required
- Driving to the bank & post office etc as required
- Supplying and recording sales of sundries
- Checking transport invoices
- Verifying and updating customer account information
- Accurately Posting Purchase invoices onto account system
- Filing paperwork
- Shredding as required
- Note taking as necessary
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with previous Job Titles, Experience, or Qualifications such as; Receptionist, Office Administrator, Senior Receptionist, Administration, Office Administrator, Administration Clerk, Business Administrator, Telephonist, Insurance Administrator, Company Receptionist, Admin Assistant, Administration Assistant, Office Administrator, Office Assistant, Administration, Reception, General Administration, Experienced Office Administrator, Audio Typist, Legal Secretary, Mortgage Administrator, Secretary, Typist, Data Entry may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Receptionist / Administration Officer / Business Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly