Level 3 Nursery Nurse in Didsbury
Are you looking to join a successful nursery team? Do you have a passion for working within the childcare sector? Are you ready to take on a new exciting challenge?
"Our highly-qualified, motivated teams work collaboratively in an environment that encouraged professionalism, growth, diversity and a strong sense of purpose"
I am recruiting for a level 3 or above qualified nursery nurse within the Didsbury area. The nursery is expanding which is why the vacancy has come up. The nursery is looking for someone who can come in with fresh ideas and work with the already existing team. The setting itself is part of a large chain of nurseries who have an excellent reputation in relation to the work force and within the community.
Benefits of the role:
- On site parking
- Training and development plan
- Competitive salary and additional benefits
- Recently refurbed nursery
- Performance bonus scheme
Responsibilities of the job:
- Communicating with children and parents
- Learning journeys, observation and planning in line with EYFS
- Being responsible for key children
- Day to day care of children under the age of 5
- Working with the management team to encourage an outstanding ethos throughout the nursery
- Level 3 or above qualification in child development
- 6 months experience of working with children, which can be referenced
- DBS on the online update system, or happy to complete a new application
- Knowledge of the early years foundation stage
"We believe every child's potential is endless. We also believe the potential of our organisation and our people is endless too"
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team who enjoy working together and also do events outside work. The nursery are looking to start interviewing for this position immediately, if you would like to apply for this job please send your CV to email@example.com or call the early years team on 0161 200 1904