Nursery Assistant part time vacancy
Nursery assistant part time vacancy
Are you looking for flexible working hours?
Do you have a passion for working in an early years setting?
Are you looking for exciting opportunity with an immediate start?
I am looking to recruit a nursery assistant within the Oldham area to join an established early years team on a supply basis. The right candidate will have a minimum of 6 months experience working directly with children under the age of 5.
Benefits of this position:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexibility with working hours
- Experience in various settings
- Training and development programme
- Lunch time hours to suit school pick ups and drop offs
Responsibilities of the role:
- Day to day care of the children
- Working with management and senior team to ensure the day to day care runs smoothly
- Interacting with children and completing activities
- Building relationships with children
- 6 months experience of working with children
- Knowledge of the EYFS
- Passionate about working in child care
If this position sounds like it could be right for you, please send your CV to email@example.com or call the early years team on 0161 200 1904 for more information.
Apply for Nursery Assistant part time vacancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly