Assistant Facilities Site Manager
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Facilities Site Manager to be based within our client’s luxury home furnishings store in Manchester.
Our client is one of Manchester’s largest luxury home furnishing stores with an enviable collection of products and a fantastic reputation for delivering an excellent customer service and experience. A family run business who have been trading for almost 70 years, this company go above and beyond to create a welcoming atmosphere and a wonderful working environment for their employees who are considered family.
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Facilities Site Manager who will be responsible for the security, housekeeping and maintenance supervision of our client’s retail site as well as customer liaison. The working hours are five days out of seven including weekends, varying as the job demands. The successful candidate will have proven employment record; have previous management experience, good communication skills and the ability to work under their own initiative.
As an Assistant Facilities Site Manager the core duties will include:
* Ensuring the Security and Safety of all sites on a daily basis (including, Staff, Customers and Property).
* Being responsible for the day to day management of the Security, Housekeeping and Maintenance Teams.
* Ensuring all sites are fully operational prior to opening on a daily basis.
* Ensuring all sites are fully secure and alarmed at the end of each day.
* Being part of the ‘On Call’ rota.
* Having responsibility for all aspects of Health & Safety matters including being the primary investigating officer as well as reporting all first aid incidents for the company.
* To be responsible for all Fire Marshall Duties including the weekly testing of the alarms and any ‘test’ evacuations.
* Promoting outstanding customer liaison duties at all times.
We are looking for a person who has the ability to be flexible and will been happy to work as part of a team as well as on their own.
For the role of Assistant Facilities Site Manager you must have / be:
* Experience of managing people.
* A stable employment record.
* Some Facilities Management experience.
* Smart and presentable
* Reliable and trustworthy.
* The ability to deliver excellent customer services.
* Able to retain information and listen.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company who really cares about their employees.
In the role of Assistant Facilities Site Manager you will be required to work 45 hours per week including weekends and a late night on a Thursday evening on a rota basis and there is a salary on offer of £19,000 per annum.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Retail, Assistant, security, Shop, Advisor, Consultant, site management, facilities,
Apply for Assistant Facilities Site Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly