Physical Education / Sports Science Educational Writer
This is a graduate opportunity to share your knowledge and enthusiasm for Physical Education and Sport Science through a paid position writing and contributing to educational resources for A Level PE, GCSE PE and BTEC Sport.
What you will get out of this role:
- Experience in publishing and education sectors
- Experience working alongside an experienced Education Editor supporting real publications
- Develop research and planning skills to a specific project brief
- Your own published material that will help future learners succeed in their qualifications
- Familiarisation of teaching requirements set by examination boards
- Particularly good experience for those preparing to go into teaching – understanding how to structure lessons, communicate theory to students of different ages/abilities, and cover unit specifications
- Opportunity to develop your own resource ideas
What we’re looking for:
- Detailed, wide-ranging and accurate knowledge of Sports Science / Physical Education
- Ability to adapt and improve your method of working so that any mistakes identified are not repeated!
- Ability to communicate effectively, concisely – to write with flair and enthusiasm for your subject!
The ideal candidate will be able to apply creative strategies for teachers, taking the content students need to learn and presenting it in an accessible and digestible way.