Primary Teacher KS1
Primary Teacher - KS1
Northwich - Long Term
Full-time supply teaching position on a long term basis. This role is for a small/medium sized Primary school located in the Northwich area.
This particular opportunity is within a primary setting that has earned an excellent reputation in the area for providing a first rate education within a caring community.
- Duties will include planning and marking, assessment, parent's evenings etc.
- Teachers must hold QTS and have proven behavioural management skills.
- Excellent support network for both pupils and staff.
- Teaching assistants provide excellent support in lessons.
- Robust behavioural management structure.
- Pupils have excellent attitudes to work and they enjoy learning
- Pupils enjoy reading and make good progress in all year groups to reach above average levels.
Recommend a teacher and you will receive £300 for each person that successfully completes 30 days of work for us.
If you possess the necessary qualifications and experience and you feel this is the right role for you then please apply today.