Customer Care Representative / Client Relationship Executive
Job Title: Customer Care Representative
Salary: £18,000 - £23,000
The company has recently announced a partnership between themselves and a similar supplier. They're now looking for the role of Customer Care Representative based at their Harrogate showroom. The successful candidate would be expected to provide a high level of customer care to the company's dealers and clients that exceeds their expectations.
To be considered for the role you must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be highly self-motivated and be able to plan, organise, and work under pressure.
Experience of working in a customer service environment is essential.
- To provide a high level of customer care to the company's dealers and clients that exceeds their expectations.
- Establish relationships with customers based on core values of ownership and commitment.
- Represent the needs of the customer back to the company to ensure continuous improvement within all processes.
- Support the business during phases of implementation of new technologies.
- To ensure efficient order entry leading to accurate order execution.
- Ensure orders are entered into the company's order management system and managed through this process.
- Support customers during the order phase to qualify queries and ultimately enable a positive order experience.
- Be empowered to represent the company to the customer and make commitments to the customer
- Work with the customers to maximise opportunities and reduce costs through the value chain
- Organise and continually improve the process to meet customer demand.
- Communicate regularly with customers to build relationships and deal with issues.
- Receive feedback from customers (lead times, delivery, issues) and present this in a constructive manner back to the company using it to drive for improvement.
- Support the team and our customers in implementing strategic plans and objectives for the function that will enable the overall business plan to be achieved.
- Good level of education
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a challenging customer contact role
- Able to demonstrate implementations of process improvement
- Account Management experience preferred
- Comfortable and knowledgeable about technology
- Good telephone manner
- Business Literate
- Understands the company and its processes
- Able to design, develop and implement change
- Able to understand and conceptualise processes
- Able to listen to customer feedback, distil and present results to the business
- Able to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
If you have applied for this role within the last 6 months there is no need to reapply.
Candidates with experience of; Customer Billings Advisor, Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Representative, Customer Support, Client Service, Customer Service Executive, Customer Assistant, Customer Aid, Customer Service Consultant, Administrator, Sales Support, Assistant, Customer Services Administrator, Customer Services support, Office Administrator, Team Administrator, Customer Service Manager, Customer Service Representative, Customer Support, Client Services Manager, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Service Coordinator, Customer Aid Manager, Customer Support Manager, Customer Services Officer, Senior Customer Services Advisor, Customer Service Manager, Automotive Customer Service Manager, water Customer Service Manager will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Customer Care Representative / Client Relationship Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly