WE ARE LOOKING FOR A CHAMPION IN CHILDCARE!
Post: Nursery Manager
Location: Burton, DE14 2WF
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £22,880 - £33,176 per annum plus Bonus (Salary Scale, dependent upon experience)
Busy Bees in Burton is a purpose built day nursery, conveniently situated just off the A38, on the Centrum 100 Retail & Business Park, and close to local amenities means we are in a great location for parents who live close by, or travel past.
As a Nursery Manager, you will already know that no two days in a nursery are the same!
The Nursery Manager is responsible for the overall management of the nursery setting in order to ensure the legal and curriculum requirements are met in line with Busy Bees’ policies and procedures ultimately; the Nursery Manager has a duty of care for all children who have joined the Nursery. The motivational quality in the development of staff is also an integral skill we are looking for when selecting our Nursery Manager as well as a strong communicator and methodical well practiced organiser.
We offer a package which reflects how much we value our Nursery staff, these are as follows:-
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- A solid development programme for staff at all levels leading to nationally recognisable qualifications
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
(For a full job description please visit Busy Bees Childcare Careers Page)
Should this post be of interest to you, please contact us straight away, we look forward to hearing from you!
You are invited to apply to join our very successful and happy nursery Busy Bees Nursery team.
Apply for Nursery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly