Are you interesting in working in a well established "good" primary school in central Leeds in their Nursery Class?
A recent Ofsted inspection rated them as Good with Outstanding features, and it was noted that pupils have exceptionally mature attitudes, excellent social skills, good attitudes to learning, and concentrate well on their work.
A career at this school can provide you with:
* A staff committed to high quality teaching with lively and interesting learning activities
* Children who are well behaved, happy and thrive in the friendly and exciting atmosphere
* A forward-thinking leadership team committed to professional development
* A supportive and encouraging Governing Body
They are looking for a candidate who:
Has QTS status
* Is an experienced practitioner with a proven track record of raising attainment and accelerating progress
* Has experience of teaching in Early Years
* Is committed to raising standards with high expectations for all children
* Is a hard-working team player with a positive can do attitude to school life
* Has exceptional communication skills and a good sense of humour
* Is passionate about children's welfare, learning and development
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity or to hear more about working with randstad education then please contact us on 0113 2462500 or email you CV to our email address.