Year 2/3 Teacher
We are seeking an inspirational KS2 Teacher who can help our cliient school grow at this exciting time.
You will be teaching a class of Year 2 and 3 pupils at our thriving, forward-thinking school, located in the heart of a beautiful village in Norfolk.
- demonstrate a growth mind set
- have the drive, enthusiasm and ability to raise standards
- contribute to the positive culture of the school
- be a collaborative and professional member of a small, committed team
- be reflective and resilient.
We can offer you:
- a strong commitment to career development with full NQT support or CPD
- a friendly school with well-behaved children who are eager to learn
- caring, committed leadership that has moved the school forward
- a dedicated and extremely experienced team of staff
- a beautiful location with a rich learning environment.
If you would be interested in this or any other role please contact Oli by clicking on the link below.
Apply for Year 2/3 Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly