Maths Teacher - Surrey
Maths Teacher - Full Time
October Start - Surrey School
Temporary Contract - Pay to Scale.
Are you an Maths teacher who is looking for a new and exciting permanent role starting immediately?
Maybe you are an NQT looking for your first post to start you induction year?
Can you work in Surrey?
If you are a qualified Maths teacher and can work in the Surrey Area then you could be the teacher we are looking for...
This is a 2.5 term contract starting in October teaching Maths to Key Stage 3, 4.
We are currently seeking an Maths teacher for one of our schools in Surrey. This school is a happy and highly successful Ecumenical Christian comprehensive school with around 1,700 mixed students, age 11-18. The school also boasts a popular sixth form of around 315 students. Their aim is to provide an environment within which diversity and distinctiveness are celebrated and where religious conviction and religious identity are fostered positively and without hint of division. If this sounds like the environment you would thrive in then please apply today.
- On site parking, bike storage and good public transport links
- Permanent contract
- TA support for many classes
- Access to Free CPD courses
- Career progression opportunities
- Supportive school team and senior leadership
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Teaching Qualification
- Relevant teaching experience (Must be able to provide 2 teaching references)
- Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- To teach Maths at Key Stage 3, 4
- Be available and ready immediately
- Ensure effective classroom management in line with schools behaviour policy
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Planning and preparing all subjects within the current national curriculum
If you want to know more about this fabulous opportunity or wish to send us your application then please don't hesitate to apply now!
We also have a 'Recommend A Friend' scheme where you will receive £300 for each person that you recommend and who successfully completes 30 days of work for us.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.