Primary KS2 Teacher Year 5 - Worthing - part-time
Primary KS2 Teacher - Part-Time - Year 5
30th November start date
£22,244 - £32,831 per annum (pro rata)
Part-time Primary KS2 teacher required to teach a Year 5 class on a long-term supply basis for a school in Worthing, West Sussex. Days of work would be Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays weekly until July2017.
The Job role:
- 3 days a week supply cover contract teaching a Year 5 class.
- Duties will include some planning but there will be plans in place in the first instance and guidance of what to deliver over the contract period.
- Teachers must hold QTS and have KS2 experience in a mainstream primary with strong behavioural management skills.
About this primary setting:
- Outstanding Ofsted result.
- Thinking school promoting learners individuality.
- Develop learning for life skills in each child.
- Excellent Behavioural management structure
- Passion for results
- Learners achieve above average results.
- Learners are taught to ask probing questions and self driven learning is promoted.
- Strong behavioural management skills are required.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), NQT or Overseas Qualified Teachers
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Relevant recent teaching experience
- Own transport could be an advantage but not essential
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Refer a teacher and Randstad will reward you with £300 of high street shopping vouchers once that teacher completes 30 days work with Randstad.
If you are looking for a new teaching role then please get in touch as soon as possible.
If your application is successful you will be shortlisted and asked to attend a first stage interview, which will include a 30 minute observed planned lesson.
Apply for Primary KS2 Teacher Year 5 - Worthing - part-time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly