Goods Out Coordinator
DCS Group have an exciting opportunity available for a Goods Out Coordinator to join the team based in Stratford-upon-Avon, moving to Banbury within 12 months. Working on a full time, permanent basis, the successful Goods Out Coordinator will receive a competitive salary of £9.61 per hour.
Would you like the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands?
DCS is the UK’s official sales and distribution company for P&G, Gillette, Unilever, Colgate, SC Johnson and more and we are looking to recruit a Goods Out Coordinator
This role is based at our Stratford upon Avon office. DCS is a Top 250 private company in the UK – if you wish to be part of our expanding company which offers exciting opportunities for career progression, we look forward to hearing from you.
Location: Stratford upon Avon. DCS Group will be moving to Banbury within 12 months.
Salary: £9.61 p/hour
Main Job purpose:
Organising the picking, checking and dispatch of all orders going out through the Traded door
Key responsibilities and accountabilities as our Goods Out Coordinator include:
- Ensuring customer specific requirements are followed
- Checking orders and logging pallets and lifts
- Organising the palletising and presentation of orders
- Issuing picking to Bendi drivers
- Giving instructions to Bendi drivers and warehouse operatives
- Problem solving
- Ensuring all orders are fulfilled to the max
- Cross docking of stock
- Dealing with shortage reports
- Reporting any shortages to the relevant departments
- Liaising with the transport department on discrepancies and pallet counts.
- Raising Quality Incident Reports for non-complaint goods
- Producing delivery notes
- Producing pallet manifests
- Allocating / deallocating stock
Key Skills/ Experience:
- Previous experience of working in a busy warehouse environment.
- Stock Control
- Methodical mind and attention to detail.
- Good analysis and numerical skills.
- Prioritising and Time Management ability.
- Problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to liaise effectively with a variety of internal networks.
- Self-motivation and the ability to be flexible to change.
- Good standard of Maths and English to a minimum of GCSE level.
- Basic Computer literacy with a working knowledge of Word, Access, Excel, Outlook, SAGE and quick and accurate data inputting skills
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become the new Goods Out Coordinator then please click “Apply” today!
Apply for Goods Out Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly