SEN Teaching Assistant
Do you want to help children break through their learning barriers?
Do you want the opportunity to work 1:1 with learners who need additional support?
This supportive, fun and friendly school is looking for someone to start in November 2016!
A 2 form entry primary school in Hull is looking for a 1:1 Teaching assistant to work with a KS2 learner with moderate learning difficulties.
This is a fabulous opportunity to work in a supportive, fun and passionate school with brilliant career progression opportunities. The school can offer on-site training including Team Teach and are invested in offering a career to a engaging, creative and inspiring TA.
The school is commended by pupils, staff, parents and the wider community and has recently been awarded good at local OFSTED. The school is dedicated to offering a broad and creative curriculum that can inspire and help their learners now and throughout their lives.
- Full time Teaching Assistant role with the potential to become permanent for the right candidate
- Team Teach training provided by Randstad Education or the school
- Modern resources and equipment including interactive whiteboards and ipads
- Superb and spacious classrooms and grounds
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Any experience level will be considered, ideal candidates will be flexible, resilient and have a positive approach to supporting learners with SEN (direct SEN experience is not essential)
- Relevant experience/Knowledge of UK SEN settings (desirable)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Supporting KS2 learners on a 1:1, small group and classroom basis
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events
If you want to know more about this fabulous opportunity or wish to send us your application then please don't hesitate to apply now,
Apply for SEN Teaching Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly