Foundation/Year 1 Teacher
Maternity cover to start in January 2017...
Are you passionate about teaching Early Years?
Would you like to work with a supportive and welcoming team in a small village school?
We're seeking a Foundation teacher for a school situated in Hull. The school currently hosts just over 200 students from the local area and were graded 'good' in their last Ofsted.
* Enthusiastic & respectful students
* Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
* Caring & dedicated co-workers
* Small village school
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Experience in teaching Early years/Year 1
* Excellent organisational skills
* An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
* Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
* Planning, preparation & delivery of the current curriculum
* Providing engaging and interactive lessons
* Communicating with parents and carers over pupil progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events
* Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
What we can offer you
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
At Randstad Education we take pride in our commitment to raising standards and building a large portfolio of recommendations - In a recent survey with our existing candidate we scored a 9.6 out of 10 for having an overall great experience with Randstad.
When asked what do you like about us -
"The personal service! My local Randstad consultants are genuinely friendly, caring and helpful, as well as the only recruitment agents I know who care to match me to a school suited to me, who care to take my needs and wishes into account rather than just wanting to place me into any school as long as it renders a profit, and to get in touch to ask whether an assignment is going well."
In reward for our teachers hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to CPD, long term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant, and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
Apply for Foundation/Year 1 Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly