Year 1 Teacher
Are you an experienced Key Stage One Teacher?
Are you looking for the next stage in your career as a primary school teacher and are you passionate about making a difference to children's learning?
Do you have an interest in working in an exciting multi-cultural, forward thinking school?
Then we've got an exciting opportunity for you!
* Ongoing CPD from both the school and Randstad Education
* Supportive and knowledgeable co-workers
* Well serviced transport links
Investment in your career and ongoing support
* Competitive salary and contributory pension
* Planning, preparing & delivering of the current National Curriculum.
* Providing engaging and interactive lessons.
* Overseeing support staff in the classroom.
* Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress.
* Assisting with extracurricular activities, such as trips, sporting events, clubs etc.
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
* Key Stage 1 experience
* Full enhanced DBS
* Proven ability to raise standards and attainment levels
* Availability from November 2016
To hear more about this role and to discuss your future career aspirations then please contact us or forward your CV to our email address
Apply for Year 1 Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly