Year 1 Teacher
Are you an experienced Key Stage One Teacher?
Are you looking for the next stage in your career as a primary school teacher and are you passionate about making a difference to children's learning?
Do you have an interest in working in an exciting multi-cultural, forward thinking school?
Then we've got an exciting opportunity for you!
* Ongoing CPD from both the school and Randstad Education
* Supportive and knowledgeable co-workers
* Well serviced transport links
Investment in your career and ongoing support
* Competitive salary and contributory pension
* Planning, preparing & delivering of the current National Curriculum.
* Providing engaging and interactive lessons.
* Overseeing support staff in the classroom.
* Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress.
* Assisting with extracurricular activities, such as trips, sporting events, clubs etc.
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
* Key Stage 1 experience
* Full enhanced DBS
* Proven ability to raise standards and attainment levels
* Availability from November 2016
To hear more about this role and to discuss your future career aspirations then please contact us or forward your CV to our email address