Sales Technology Support Trainer
Have you gained any training experience within an IT environment?
A well established and global organisation is looking to recruit a Sales Software Technology (Trainer) to join their team.
This is very much a 'support role' and therefore, so sales duties will be involved.
The purpose of this role is to work closely with Sales, Customer Care, Account Managers and their internal software development team to proactively train and coach dealer staff with their technology systems.
You will be responsible for creating and communicating strategic training around the development and use of new technologies that will enhance the overall dealer experience, such as their dealer electronic order system and dealer extranet. You will be required to work with internal Marketing and Training teams to publish and communicate this training strategy.
This is a great opportunity to work within the dynamic environment of a leading organisation!
Specific duties will include;-
* Become familiar with the company's systems.
* Delivery of training to dealers using a variety of methods; one-to-one, group sessions, classes, demos, remote training, web based training modules and documentation.
* Provide support by telephone, email and other means as appropriate to external users.
* Work with other functional areas within sales technology support to ensure training content is relevant.
* Create and maintain user documentation for systems including online and multimedia formats.
* Update and maintain latest course information including dates, courses and materials.
* Plan and organise the logistics of training courses.
* Update the helpdesk system.
* Support the sales process by meeting dealers and presenting sales systems and service offerings.
* At least 2 years experience within a training or application support role
* Experience in supporting either internal/external audiences with an IT based system/application
* Degree educated an advantage
* Strong aptitude for IT and technology (Windows PCs, mobile technology, tablets, etc.)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Valid driving licence and willing to travel
* Well presented with a professional image
* Flexible and positive with a 'can do' attitude
CMD Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do endeavour to reply to all applications. However, if you have not heard from a consultant within 5 working days, then please assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Please feel free to apply for future roles that we advertise though.