PPA Cover Teacher
PPA cover Teacher - Milton Keynes
Starting January 2017 - July 2017
Are you an experienced Teacher looking for a PPA role? Want to be apart of a talented and successful team? Looking for a part time role covering KS1 and KS2? Then we've got the perfect role for you.
A school based in Milton Keynes are looking for a Teacher (QTS) to cover PPA for 3 full days a week till July 2017
This friendly school opened its doors in 2005, it is a community where everyone is valued, nurtured and encouraged to fulfil their God-given talents.
They seek to foster and develop the intellectual, spiritual and social growth of our young people by, "Loving, serving and growing together with Jesus"
- No planning required
- Enthusiastic & respectful students
- Supportive and welcoming colleagues
- CPD opportunities
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience in KS1 and KS2
- Excellent organisational skills
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, don't hesitate, apply today. Call Shannon on 01582 811878 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for PPA Cover Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly