Part Time Year 2 Teaching Assistant
Part Time Year 2 Teaching Assistant, Manchester
£7.51- £8.06 per hour
October 2016- July 2017
Are you a dedicated Teaching Assistant?
Do you have the enthusiasm to make a difference in pupil's education?
Are you looking for a new challenge in a rewarding teaching support role?
If yes, then we would love to hear from you!
On behalf of a Manchester primary school are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to support a Year 2 class from October 2016. The role is part time and you will be required to work 8.45 am until 12pm Monday to Friday. The school is a 2 form entry primary school and their ethos is based on promoting an inclusion and inspiring all children to achieve their best.
- Ongoing opportunities to Free CPD courses and training including Safeguarding.
- 'Refer a friend' bonus scheme of up to £300 for each person you successfuly recommend to us.
- Respectful students who are eager to learn.
- Excellent resources and well equipped learning environments.
- Close to public transport links.
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience of working with children in an educational setting.
- Hold a relevant teaching assistant qualification.
- Be creative, positive and committed.
- Ability to provide children with high quality learning experiences.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Delivering interventions in Maths and English to different ability groups.
- Supporting individuals and small groups with their classwork under the direction of the class teacher.
- Reporting and feeding back to the class teacher on children's performance.
- Assisting with planning and preparation of lesson resources.
If you feel this role is suitable for you then we urge you to apply today and send us your CV!
One of the Primary team will contact you to discuss your application in further detail and the next steps.