FINTEC recruit is seeking an Audit Senior for our prestigious client based in Eastleigh Hampshire. This is a permanent post with a salary range of £30 - £35k depending on experience. Applicants must be nearing completion of ACA/ACCA or have recently completed qualification.
Role and Responsibilities:
As an Auditor Senior you will have the following responsibilities:-
- Planning, reviewing and finalisation of audits/accounts preparation assignments, to include preparation, approval and monitoring of budgets
- Considering review of junior work, finalisation of financial statements and presentation of files to director for review on non-complex assignments and to managers on completion
- Controlling and taking ownership of audits and accounts preparation work for clients assigned to you
- Optimisation of the billing and profitability potential of the audit/accounts assignments
- Auditing/accounting, corporation tax, and company secretarial work
- Communicating regularly with directors/supervisors/managers on Progress of work
- Resolving client complaints and queries
- Preparation of client letters, emails, engagement letters, money laundering information, fee quotations
- Identifying opportunities to win new clients and cross sell
- Addressing department staff queries and seeking to resolve them in a timely and fair manner
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2624
FINTEC recruit specialise in Finance, Engineering, Technical, Legal and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.