Cla-Val UK is a long established and leading manufacturer of hydraulic control valves.
We are looking for an enthusiastic warehouse worker to participate in both warehouse and workshop activities. Responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and quality checking of received goods. Additional duties (for which full training will be given) include: the assembly and fitting of small mechanical components to valves, Pressure testing, quality checks, and occasional valve refurbishment.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, quality check, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with co workers
- Operate and maintain warehouse equipment.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
- Proficiency in the use of computers for preparation of shipping labels, inventory etc.
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Mechanically minded
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Current forklift licence.
- Basic knowledge of Electrics.