7 days left
- Part Time
Library Assistant Part Time (23.5 hrs per week), Term Time Only
APT&C Scale 3 (£16,481 to £17,547), pro rata actual (£8,816 to £9,387)
Closing Date: 9am on Monday 31st October 2016
Toot Hill School is an Outstanding (Ofsted, 2012)
11-18 Academy in the rural market town of Bingham, Nottinghamshire - recently named by Family Investments as the best place in the UK to raise a family.
In 2016 the GCSE and A Level results secured by our pupils were exceptional.
We are looking to appoint a highly organised, approachable and reliable individual to join our learning lounge team as a Library assistant.
- To issue, reserve and return books and subsequently assist with any over-due/late resources.
- Assist the Learning Lounge manager with the planning, development and evaluation of relevant selection of stock to meet the needs of the full age and ability range of the school.
- To arrange books and other resources for effective retrieval, including systematic indexing, classification and cataloguing of all Learning Lounge resources.
- To assist in the supervision of students using the area.
- To help promote & celebrate reading throughout the school by way of arranged events. (e.g. Book Fairs & World Book Day events) & assist with the prizes & promotion of such events.
For more information please see the job application pack on the school website.
To apply please complete an online application form for this role which can be found on the vacancies section of the school website by clicking the apply button
Toot Hill School is committed to promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Toot Hill School welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.
An enhanced DBS is required for this post.